The Paca-Est Incubator, a partner of SKEMA Ventures, and the Sophia Antipolis Agglomeration Community (Communauté d’Agglomération Sophia Antipolis) are organising the first edition of the SophIA Masters 2021 competition to support AI project leaders in the development and marketing of new innovations.
The first step involves participating in the hackAtech challenge being organized by Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée. You have the option of either joining a team or submitting your project as a project leader.
The competition is open to everyone (researchers, professionals, students, job seekers, etc.). The projects will be selected based on the following conditions:
- Candidates must have a formalised idea or project with a certain technical, economic, team and legal maturity.
- The innovative nature of the project: the technology, concept or service proposed should be based on the use of artificial intelligence.
- The location: the project leader must agree to set up the business in the Sophia Antipolis region.
- Attract young innovators to create an innovative start-up with high potential for value creation in the field of AI.
- Strengthen the technological added value of startup projects by connecting them to research laboratories and development partners.
- Integrate the winner(s) into an entrepreneurship support and training program.
- Strengthen their visibility within their ecosystems to develop the culture of entrepreneurship within Sophia Antipolis.
- Contribute to the attractiveness of Sophia Antipolis for AI startups.
The deadline for the submission of applications is September 15!