Have you ever thought of starting your business in Monaco? Here is your chance. The 24th edition of Concours de Création d’Entreprise (CCE), a competition designed to help and support entrepreneurs in setting up their establishment in the Principality of Monaco, is set to take place in August. Conducted by Junior Chamber International Monaco, it has facilitated several business success stories.
Last year, the Carlo cashback application won the first place. Athos Partners, Papyrus, Bookvideo, Le Teashop and My Marketing Manager are among the former winners. The competition is conducted with the support of the Government of Monaco, the technical collaboration of the Economic Development Department, the Welcome Office, and the support of Athos Partners, Crédit Agricole Monaco, SMT, Gordon S. Blair and Jeune Chambre Économique de Monaco (JCEM) partners. It also highlights promising projects and creates synergies with investors, potential partners, and business leaders and personalities in Monaco’s economic centre.
To be eligible to participate, you need to be:
- A project leader
- Between 18 and 40 years of age (current calendar year).
- Owner of at least 33% of the company’s capital if already incorporated, or for future registration.
- A manager or future manager of the company, which needs to meet the conditions for exercising activity in the Principality.
Please note that all the projects or companies submitted must comply with Monegasque regulations and intend to establish their activity in Monaco.
To participate, fill out the online application form at https://cce2019.selecteev.io/apply.
To finalise the registration, you will have to provide a business plan for your project and your resume. The selected candidates will have to pitch their project to a jury of experts.
- First place: Government Prize with €40,000 in prize money
- Second place: JCEM Prize with €21,000 in prize money
- Project “Coup de Cœur” Prize from ATHOS with €5,000 of endowment
The most deserving projects will also receive the “Monaco Success box” (containing goods and services) offered by JCEM’s partners.
For more information, visit https://cce.jcemonaco.mc/en.