Working on a startup idea? Thinking about joining another entrepreneur’s project? To provide you with all the assistance you need, Tonic Incubation and SKEMA Ventures are organizing StarTonic Weekend from March 15, 5pm to March 17, 4pm at La Fusée, SKEMA Business School, Lille.
You should definitely attend it if you are:
- An aspiring entrepreneur with an innovative idea
- Working on launching your startup
- Wondering how you will manage your startup
- Aiming to build or improve your value proposition and business model
The event, in which professionals and experts from the entrepreneurship field also take part, will enable you to test the potential of your project and gain essential insights and support. It also offers students the opportunity to join interesting startup projects of entrepreneurs from a business or technical background who share your entrepreneurial mindset.
In brief, the StarTonic Weekend will help you get practical experience to:
- Understand the key aspects of entrepreneurship
- Learn how to build and pitch a business model
- Pitch in front of entrepreneurship experts and clearly present your value proposition and business model
StarTonic Weekend is being conducted in partnership with ENSAM Lille, Centrale Lille, CESI, Ulule, Enactus, and SciencesPo Lille, and is open to students from SKEMA Business School (all campuses), Centrale Lille, CESI, Sciences Po Lille, and ENSAM.
Please note: The number of participants is limited. Applications will be selected on the first come, first serve basis. The deadline to register is March 13.
The registration process is easy. To register, visit https://gust.com/programs/tonic-startup-weekend.
If you wish to participate as the audience (limited to 20), register by March 13 at https://doodle.com/poll/n6ymw2q7d36vac8w.