Are you passionate about new technologies and innovation? Metropole Nice Cote d’Azur is inviting 10 candidates to join its Sophia Antipolis campus for PRIJIM, a distance-learning program, launched in partnership with Tech Hub in Eilat, Israel.
Some of the best Israeli experts in project management and new technologies will supervise the selected students once a month over two years.
In September, you will get the opportunity to travel to Israel for a week of professional experience, which will include participating in the DLD Tel Aviv Digital Conference and meeting local decision-makers.
In addition to the necessary knowledge in law, finance, technology, entrepreneurship, investment and design, this training will help you practice and gain experience in the following areas:
- Developing intercultural relations
- Discovering the international business context
- Better understanding the high-tech industry and startups
- Integrating methods of ideation and innovation
- Developing a startup
- Developing projects and technological solutions
- Creating an MVP – Minimal Viable Product – in fashion collaborative
- Presenting and promoting the solutions developed
- Participating in major innovation events
- Meeting potential funders/investors
The last date to apply for the program is February 25. Complete your application on http://www.ceeinca.org/prijim/.
For more details, please contact Brenda Milani at firstname.lastname@example.org.