SKEMA’s entrepreneurial team has developed a MOOC titled “Roadmap to the entrepreneurial mindset and toolkit,” comprising 34 modules. This MOOC, which was developed and financed as part of a European program, is used by students and is also open to the outside world. To date, it has been used as a methodological and practical guide by nearly 7,000 people.
Do you want to access the complete value chain of entrepreneurial tools? This course provides an integrated and systemic toolkit that SKEMA Business School has tested on thousands of project tested over the past 15 years in postgraduate and executive programs.
The toolkit includes:
- Building the scope of the project with ISMA 360
- Designing the business model
- The business plan
- Working out your financial objectives
- Checking your business plan for the pitch
This MOOC is free to use. Its content has been developed for the activities of Health-2-Market project, funded by the European Union’s FP7 Program for research, technological development and demonstration under Grant Agreement No 305532.
It is designed and delivered by practitioners and scholars of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Who is the target audience?
- People interested in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, new venture creation
- People with a business idea that they want to evaluate