Are you looking for some guidance to boost your entrepreneurial project? SKEMA Ventures is organising the online Bootstrap workshop for SKEMA Suzhou students from April 20 to 23 to help them get their project off the ground.
Use this opportunity to obtain guidance from SKEMA Ventures mentors – experts from local and international entrepreneurial ecosystems. During the four-day workshop, the participants will:
- Practice pitching their business idea
- Define the value proposition
- Learn how to use different business model canvas
- Obtain guidance to strengthen their business plan
- Present their business pitch to an online jury comprising entrepreneurship experts
- Interact with successful entrepreneurs from the Venture Family
The coaching will be provided in English. Please register at the earliest as there are limited places. Click here to register.
Here is the agenda of the online Bootstrap Suzhou workshop (Suzhou time):
Day 1 – Monday afternoon
- 3pm – 3.15pm: Kick-off and introduction of the BOOTSTRAP Raleigh
- 3.15pm – 4.15pm: Pitch your entrepreneurial idea
- 4.25pm – 5pm: Defining the value proposition
- 5pm – 6.30pm: Practice and coaching
Day 1 deliverables: First draft of the Value Proposition
You are free to work on your business model slides on the morning of day 2.
Day 2 – Tuesday afternoon
- 2.15pm – 3.15pm: Pitches of the value proposition
- 3.15pm – 4pm: Using the Business Model Canvas
- 4.10pm – 6.30pm: Practice and coaching
Day 2 deliverables: First draft of your lite business plan
You are free to work on your business model slides on the morning of day 3.
Day 3 – Wednesday afternoon
- 2.15pm – 3pm: Testimonial from an entrepreneur
- 3.10pm – 6pm: Practice and coaching (cont.)
Day 3 deliverables: Fine-tuned business model
You are free to finalize your pitched business plan on the morning of day 4.
Day 4 – Thursday afternoon
- 2.15pm: Welcome/introduction of jury members
- 2.30pm – 5.30pm: Final pitch of the business plan in front of the jury online
- 5.30pm – 6pm: Feedbacks from the jury
- 6pm – 6.15pm: Wrap-up and seminar conclusion
For more information on Bootstrap Suzhou, please send an email to Prof. Chali Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org.