SKEMA Ventures and Lemon Interactive have joined forces to help you get your project off the ground!
Lemon Interactive was set up by Raphaël ROBIL (SKEMA 2007) 9 years ago. Since 2009, Lemon Interactive has been accompanying its clients in performance and conversion based on four areas of its expertise: Digital strategy, UX and mobile, Acquisition/traffic and Analytics.
Lemon Interactive, in a few words, is:
- A team of 20 people in Lille and Paris.
- Slogan: Become the best of yourself online!
- Philosophy: Indulge, think Business & Every Week Better!
- Role: Positioning its customers on the Web, connecting their Web strategy with their business ambitions.
- Certified experts in Adwords and Analytics and a Google Partner agency.
- Senior profiles and the expertise of major agencies concentrated in a short structure.
- Clients: Cuvelier Fauvarque, Paul, Caisse d’Epargne, Starwax, Demeyere, Cerf Dellier, Le Petit Souk, Ankama…
Lemon Interactive’s defining feature is the quality and the expertise it provides in the service of its clients’ performance.
Raphaël is putting the skills of his company at the service of student startups through a contest: The LEMON TROPHY.
The three winners will be offered web-consulting services by Lemon Interactive in the following areas:
– Strategic Coaching
– Support UX Design
– Audit of your web tools
If you want to participate in this contest, upload your project before April 3 on the GUST platform at the following address: https://gust.com/programs/lemon-trophy
The jury will take place in Paris on April 10. Save the date!
More information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org