If you’re working on a startup project and need support to get it off the ground, register for the 4-day online Bootstrap workshop being organized by SKEMA Ventures Suzhou from February 22 to 25.
The workshop is open to all SKEMA students and alumni. The coaching will be provided in English. During the workshop, the mentors will challenge you and ensure you find the right way to leverage your business opportunities.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of your business opportunities, value proposition, and target market.
- Use the tools and methods of business modelling.
- Understand the key determinants of the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Pitch your business plan in front of professional stakeholders to provide a clear, short, and valuable understanding of your value proposition and business model.
The Bootstrap will emphasize iterative construction of the different steps of the business plan with daily pitches and feedbacks from professionals and peer trainees. Action learning will structure the training to leverage cross-fertilization between participants. Successful SKEMA entrepreneurs will interact with the participants and share their testimonial.
The last date to register is February 18.
Agenda (Suzhou time)
Day 1 – Monday afternoon
- 14h30 – 15h30: Kick-off and introduction of the BOOTSTRAP Suzhou
- 15h30 – 16h30: Pitch your entrepreneurial idea
- 16h40 – 17h15: Defining the value proposition
- 17h15 – 18h45: Practice and coaching
Day 1 deliverables: Business opportunities/offer/value proposition/targeted market.
(The morning of Day 2 is for you to work on your business model slides)
Day 2 – Tuesday afternoon
- 14h30 – 15h30: Pitches of the value proposition
- 15h30 – 16h00: From the value proposition to the business model
- 16h10 – 18h30: Practice and coaching
Day 2 deliverables: first draft of your lite business plan
The morning of Day 3 is for you to work on your business model slides.
Day 3 – Wednesday afternoon
- 14h30 – 15h15: Testimonial from an entrepreneur
- 15h15 – 18h00: Practice and coaching (cont.)
- Day 3 Deliverables: Fine-tuned business model
The morning of Day 4 is for you to finalize your pitched business plan.
Day 4 – Thursday afternoon
- 14h30: Welcome of jury members
- 14h45 – 17h30: Final pitch of the business plan in front of the on-line jury
- 17h30 – 18h00: Feedbacks from the jury
- 18h00 – 18h15: Wrap-up and seminar conclusion
Jury members: Academics, investors, entrepreneurs