Are you a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD student with a startup project idea? Here’s a great opportunity for you to kickstart it! Challenge Jeunes Pousses, an innovative company creation contest dedicated to bachelor’s, master’s, PhD students, and holders of the “statut étudiant entrepreneur” status, is inviting applications for its new edition.
Its objective is to help participants develop, within a multidisciplinary team, an innovative company in various fields: tourism, social or technological. The teams compete for six months. Every team is guided through each important step of the contest by coaches who provide their specific and technical advice in law, industry, marketing, management, design, finance, etc.
Telecom Valley has been organizing Challenge Jeunes Pousses for the last fifteen years and it has become a real example of economic growth and innovation on our region. It has been receiving the support of PEPITE PACA EST since the last five years. Currently, the contest is one of the main activities managed by the non-profit organization Telecom Valley which aims at promoting the economic environment of Sophia Antipolis.
As a member of Telecom Valley, SKEMA Business School has been an early stage partner of the Challenge Jeunes Pousses and ‘Startups made in SKEMA Ventures’ regularly benefit from the challenge.
- Discover: Find out where you are in the stages of business creation. Find the resources available near you. Discover the next steps you need to take to succeed.
- Connect: Meet motivated people and participate in an exceptional entrepreneurial adventure. Find your next co-founder, friend, or mentor.
- Learn: Throughout this adventure, you will be accompanied by coaches, entrepreneurs or experts in fields related to entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Launch: Challenge Jeunes Pousses is designed to help you implement your idea quickly. Local organizers set up the ideal environment for you to succeed and learn as quickly as possible.
- A pro springboard: This enriching experience in collaboration with the regional ecosystem allows you to create a network, find your first job in local companies or create your own company.
The competition’s stages
October 2-3, (at SKEMA Business School): Launch of the edition in Weekend Startup mode. Take part in the launch weekend and create your team. Around 26 hours of creativity, teamwork, activities and meetings to come up with an idea for startups that could be launched… tomorrow!
October to November: Personalized coaching. Regular meetings with dedicated mentors will be offered to you to follow the progress of your project.
December: Challenge Jeunes Pousses semi-final. Pitch your project in front of a jury of local experts and in front of an audience.
February: Challenge Jeunes Pousses final. Defend your project in front of a new jury of local experts.
NOTE: A good understanding of French is mandatory as student teams will be multi-university from Université Côte d’Azur.
For more details, visit: https://bit.ly/2ZXCIAB
To register, visit: https://bit.ly/2ZXCIAB